1. Type of Information Collected, and When It May Be Collected.
2. How We Use and Disclose the Information.
b. With Respect to Communications, including Personal Information exchanged through the Website and/or its services, the communications and the information conveyed may be stored by us or by our Service Providers, on our behalf, as required by Law.
c. With Respect to Any Information gathered through the Website, including Personally Identifiable Information and Personal Information, unless prohibited by law, we may: (a) Aggregate the information for reporting or other purposes and, in so doing, use the aggregated information so that individuals may not reasonably be identified and, once the aggregated information has been de-identified, we may use it and/or disclose the information to other organizations for any purpose; (b) Share it with and transfer our rights in it to any successor entity to Shoma Group, which entity would have the right to use and disclose the information as Shoma Group did; and, (c) Share it with our agents and/or business partners for deployment and marketing to you of Shoma Group services and/or products. In addition, unless prohibited by law, we may use and disclose this information, including Personally Identifiable Informationand Personal Information: If (w) we believe that any law or regulation requires us to do so; (x) To respond to a subpoena or governmental request; (y) As we deem advisable to protect our safety, rights, privacy or property, or that of others; and (z) To enforce or respond to a possible violation of any law or regulation.
3. Updates and Corrections, Access.
If you register to use Website services, or to provide us with your Personally Identifiable Information, we ask that you keep information we maintain about you and your Organization on our systems, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, complete, accurate and up to date. You may update and access your Personally Identifiable Information by contacting us at www.shomagroup.com.
4.No Direct Marketing.
We will not rent, sell or license your Personally Identifiable Information or Personal Information to other organizations for their use in direct marketing to you. Notwithstanding the above, we may use and/or disclose to our agents your Personally Identifiable Information to contact you about our website and new features of the website, as well as new services offered by Shoma Group and our business partners.
5. Links to Other Websites and Services.
This Website is intended to be used only by users located within the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii.
We will use reasonable security measures to protect the website and information gathered from you through use of this website and, at the least, those security measures required by law. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the unauthorized use of your information by others.
8.Other Sources of Information About You.
9. Monitor Your Use.
Shoma Group reserves the right to monitor your use of the website at any time, without notice.
If you have any questions about this Website and its operations, please contact us at: www.shomagroup.com.
Shoma Group Is Committed to Protecting
The Privacy of client Information
● We use proven information security safeguards.
● We employ safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality of each client’s Records, client Accounts from information systems.
● We secure all protected information, utilize progressive technology and enforce regulatory mandates to limit access to information systems for client privacy.
● We ensure client Information is protected and secure.
● We protect the transfer of protected information between approved submitters and receivers.
● We hold ourselves accountable to our Privacy principles
● We established a Regulatory and Compliance Committee to ensure that the corporate culture of high ethics is continually emphasized. The committee structure includes representation from all business units and provides a forum for communication, discussion of topics essential to an effective compliance program and assurance that policies address the needs of the company.
● We also conduct internal and external assessments of our operational security and privacy practices.
● We provide all Shoma Group employees with Training Programs designed to educate them about the meaning, requirements and responsibilities of our Privacy practices and procedures. Employees who violate our Privacy guidelines and mandates are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including dismissal. Employees are expected to report any violations to their manager or to the Shoma Group Privacy Officer.
● We extend these Privacy principles to our partners.
● We require companies we select as our partners to agree to keep client Information confidential and secure.
● Our partners must also protect client Information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure by the partner, and limit its use to the purposes for which it was accessed.